11 unusual shelves you can make with your own hands
1. A square shelf
A shelf like this one looks like a set of posters on the wall
2. A hanging shelf
All it takes is a bright piece of string or lace to create something unusual and stylish at the same time. You can hang it in any corner of your home.
3. A corner shelf
Why not take advantage of any corners jutting out within your home to put up something really eye-catching? This kind of shelf can really save space. Plus it looks very artistic.
4. Brightly colored box-shelves
You simply won’t be able to tear your eyes off these beautiful box-shelves that can be attached to the wall. But remember to stick to the rule of ’less is more’ - too many of these will make a room look crowded.
Not only does this design look very stylish, it can also help you to better organize your work space since you have the option of ’weighing’ only the books you are currently reading or using to study
6. A labyrinth
A design for those who know that creativity is never organized. All you need is a set of wooden boards — then let your imagination guide you.
7. A bendy shelf
8. A shelf with different sections
Just a simple wooden structure, but look how beautiful it is! And there’s so many different little niches to store things in.
9. A ’branch’
This one’s a great idea if you’ve got lots of smaller shelves and you want to make them look more interesting. This real work of art would look great in either the kitchen or a bedroom.
10. A triangular shelf
Think outside the box! Why not put two triangular shelves together to create an unusual mirror effect? Your guests won’t be able to tear their eyes off it.
11. A cardboard shelf for little things
You don’t always have to use wood to make shelves. Despite only being made of cardboard, this little item is actually sturdy enough to hold up plenty of those little items we need to use on an everyday basis
- Interior design for Scandinavian apartment with 2 Bedrooms
- Open apartment in Ukraine
- Ganna studio design a modern apartment in Taiwan
- Retro interior design style for small apartment
- Home in Milan for a Young Couple with Two Children
- Modern homes with distinctively bright color themes
- Wood interiors with Grey accents
- Beach house apartment by Vievva Designers
- Allgame company office interior design
- Fresh apartment in Bulgari
- A Sleek And Surprising Interior Inspired By Scandinavian Modernism
- LIDL Restaurant designed by Mode:lina Architekci
- Scandinavian Apartment With Industrial Elements By Architect Denis Krasikov
- Coca-Cola HQ canteen by Stone Designs, Madrid – Spain
- Creative Shared Bedroom Ideas for a Modern Kids’ Room
- Minimalist Apartment Designed for a Young Couple in Israel
- Azovskiy & Pahomova Architects Design a Stylish and Chic Apartment in Ukraine
- Four Sleek Living Rooms With Simple Color Palettes
- Asymmetrical Apartment Design with Undulating Surfaces
- Wrapping up the apartment tour is a fun blue design for a young couple
- Avoiding mistakes when choosing interior construction company
- Beautiful house on the coast of Mediterranean
- Stylish apartment for single people
- Impression dining room with greeen chairs
- Why you should choose services of interior design and construction?
- Wall decorating ideas using Modern Geometric style
- Cute decor ideas using old books
- Desirable modern design for bedrooms
- Sofas were coverd by 24k gold
- The romantic bedroom
- Wall Tattoos
- Ralfa-lench Bed
- Green Beds
- Furniture design for small home
- Lovely bedroom for baby girls
- Bookcase rainbow design