Interior Decoration Supervisor
- In charge of supervising the construction work, interior finishing techniques at the site.
- Coordinate to work with relevant departments, unanimously solve problems / adjustments at the site (if any).
- Receive goods at the construction site. Assign, coordinate and guide daily work for workshop’s workers / subcontractor’s workers working at the site.
- Ensure the construction supervision in accordance with the design, shop drawings, regulations, technical standards, on schedule and safety.
- Control the construction volume in accordance with the contract; detect and promptly report wastage in the construction process to have a reasonable adjustment plan.
- Report: quality, schedule as prescribed; make a record of requirements arising from daily works for Department head.
- Record, answer customers' inquiries and complaints.
- Perform acceptance test of quality and workload with the Investor, subcontors/ customers / suppliers.
- Other works assigned by head or BOD.
- Graduating from college or higher.
- Quick-witted, dynamic handling work quickly and efficiently.
- Communication and management.
- Planning and tracking progress.
- Know how to read interior construction drawings, fitout, ME.
- Ability to work independently, honestly, creatively and hard-working.
- Agile, flexible handling of problems at site.
- Resistant to high pressure, team work and independentl, work overtime.
- At least 3 year in interior field.